not sure about accordion or split panel, you can definitely split panels in
various ways but to make them resizable would be more of a challenge.

might look at some of the integrations with jquery or yui.  I believe both of
those frameworks have something similar, and I'd guess the respective wicket
projects working on integration have them, or could be added.

i don't know enough about dojo though, sorry