Ernesto,

The link to ODLabs' WiQuery layout demo (from our last London Wicket
Event) showing WiQuery layout was mentioned on another thread [1] so I
didn't repeat it here. Also note a subsequent post there stating the
fact that you need to change the POM to point at 1.0 (not 1.0=m2) of
WiQuery which might save you a bit of head-scratching.

I think all this is for the general good and provides more options for
Wicket developers (as long as all this stuff stays well out of the
core!). On the other hand, if you like the way WiQuery does things, of
course we can advance that further too, in a WiQuery Plugins project
we have been talking about introducing for exactly this sort of thing.
I know that Lionel has been in touch with you and I am I look forward
to having a chat on Skype soon, thanks for sending me your details.

Regards - Cemal
jWeekend
OO & Java Technologies, Wicket
Consulting, Development, Training