Hi,

Is there a recommended way to set the header string in a PropertyTreeColumn when that string should come from a resource file? It doesn't take a model, so the load cannot be deferred until later; using getLocalizer().getString(...) results in:

-WARN::org.apache.wicket.Localizer: Tried to retrieve a localized string for a component that has not yet been added to the page. This can sometimes lead to an invalid or no localized resource returned. Make sure you are not calling Component#getString() inside your Component's constructor. Offending component: [MarkupContainer [Component id = panel]]

That is only a warning, but I'd prefer to not have any warnings in production code. There does not appear to be a way to set the column header value after the column (or the TreeTable the column is in) has been constructed. The TreeTable has to be added, or Wicket complains about

Unable to find component with id 'xxxxx' in [MarkupContainer [Component id =
panel]].

but I don't think TreeTable can be constructed without the column definitions (i.e. construct a TreeTable placeholder, and then fill in the column details later).

Thanks,
Doug.