Hi Stefan,

Thanks very much for the info! I'll check out your fix. I has tested it and
this only happens with droppables (only draggables is not an issue).

I had experienced "similar" issues with other D&D libraries and IE: before I
was using YUI and I had some issues with AJAX replacements and D&D  But I
could get around it generating unique IDs for every AJAX replacement. This
trick didn't work for jquery.

Thanks again,

Best,

Ernesto