Von: b...@actrix.gen.nz [mailto:b...@actrix.gen.nz]
Gesendet: Montag, 8. März 2010 20:23
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: Re: jWicket release 0.5.0

Thanks for the link to the issue.

Re: "I don't know why they don't fix the problem."

I think the jQuery developer asks for a testcase. No testcase was
supplied, so I am not surprised that even after 7 months, nothing has
been done.

But when there is a testcase, and when even the offending line of code
is identified in jQuery and it is clear that it is a jQuery bug then
the author of jQuery likes to close issues with status WONTFIX
apparently with the purpose to hide them from the community. Please
refer to

http://dev.jquery.com/ticket/5743 where jQuery updates the DOM during
a call that is supposed to only get the dimensions of an element.

Regards

Bernard