Yes I use POST,

I´m not using any wicket form, I just set to my value a Tesxt fiels and then
I add the wicket in this form, but as I said bfore it seems the wicket is
lost by the way to pay pal because I appears empty, I´m thinking now maybe
is something related with the pay pal´s encryption.....

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr"; method="post">
<!-- Identify your business so that you can collect the payments. -->
<input type="hidden" name="business" value="herschelgo...@xyzzyu.com">
<!-- Specify a Buy Now button. -->
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">
<!-- Specify details about the item that buyers will purchase. -->
<input type="text" name="item_name" value="Hot Sauce-12 oz. Bottle">
<input type="text" name="item_name" wicket:id="product" >

<!-- in the java file
Model value=new Model();
value.setObject("My Product");
Textfield product=new TextField ("product", value);
-->

<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="5.95">
<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">
<!-- Display the payment button. -->
<input type="image" name="submit" border="0"
src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_buynow_LG.gif";
alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online">
https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif
</form>