Hi,
I use Glassfish v 2.1.1 with wicket 1.4.6 and in this version is redirect to
root changed form "./" to "."
(BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.respond(RequestCycle requestCycle)).

But I have still problem with this in IE(See attached picture).

When I send redirect with location finishing with "." IE will generate new
request with url also finishing with "." than IE receives redirect response
(it is not generated from wicket) with location "./" and we are at the same
point like in version wicket 1.4.3 where root context was represented by
"./" Result is the same 404 Page not found.

I used "/" for context root and it works fine in all browser. Why we are
using "." in wicket 1.4.6 or "./" in 1.4.3?

Thanks Dave.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28151694/ContextRootRedirect.png
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28151694/ContextRootRedirect.png
ContextRootRedirect.png