Hello, everyone!

I've got a page with a repeater with cells - every single cell has a link in
it. However, when you go to another page and afterwards press the Back button
and click one of the links, the following exc is thrown:

WicketMessage: org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component
view_holder:view:25:cols:30:trigger_ref not found on page
com.company.project.ui.calendar.Calendar[id = 46], listener interface =
[RequestListenerInterface name=IBehaviorListener, method=public abstract void
org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]

Wicket was supposed to support the Back button, wasn't it? Or maybe I'm missing
something.

Please advice...

Thank you,
Martin