I can't confirm this particular survey, but have received similar requests
in the past.  Most are legitimate requests from college students for input
on various technologies for some paper they're writing.  Of course, the
burden of checking authenticity of each one lies with the recipient :)

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com