From: Karolina Rusin [mailto:karolina.ru...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 2:29 AM
To: Russell Morrisey
Subject: Re: Wicket survey?

Thank you Russell for sending this thead to me directly. This research mean a
lot to me and if it wasn't you I wouldn't have noticed that people have this
concerns about its reliability.

About the problem you have. It can be possible, that your response was
submitted correctly, because I have 2 responses saved around the time you sent
me this mail. Your ip address is 192.148.195.254? Strange you weren't
redirected to the thank you page.

I will be testing the application on IE7 and hope I will be able to reproduce
the problem you had.

Thank you very much for you help.

Best regards
Karolina Rusin