Thanks for that kind suggestion, but I already have working
SecurityWebApplication and SecurityWebSession implementations. And my
problem was never a lack of code examples, but instead my problem was the
need for so much boilerplate code in the first place. I get the feeling most
of this code can be exactly the same for a lot of projects, and then it
would be logical to have a shared base for all these projects, maybe as a
part of SWARM/WASP, or wicket auth roles or wicket-shiro.

Regards
/Jimi