Reinout wrote:
> Op dinsdag 27-04-2010 om 16:20 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Jimi:
>
> > 2. Seems old. [wicket auth roles + WASP/SWARM] Found a two year old
> > discussion labeled "is wicket-auth-roles discontinued?". And the
> comments on
> > the "Getting started with Swarm" wiki page is from 2007 and 2008, plus
> that
> > they talk about Acegi (the old name for Spring Security) and the project
> has
> > dependencies to Wicket 1.3 and Spring 2.0.
>
> This lives on as a wicket-stuff subproject.
> Just yesterday a new version, 1.4rc1 was announced on this list:
>
> http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/announce-Wicket-Security-1-4-rc1-released-tt2067350.html#a2067350

Interesting... I looked for postings about wicket security in this mailing
list before that posting, during Monday, and when I wrote my posting
yesterday I didn't think to look again to see if any more security related
postings had come in. But apparently it had... =)

Now I also found this posting about Wicket Security:

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Future-of-Wicket-Security-WASP-SWARM-tt1908153.html#a1908153

And I tend to agree with the last post, by Antoine. Wicketstuff feels a bit
like a playground, with production ready projects mixed with crude
copy-paste-example projects.

By the way, isn't
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/Wicket-Security the
"official" web site for it? Because it doesn't mention 1.4rc1

Regards
/Jimi