Nevermind - you're most likely using redirect after post (since it's
default).  So, the URL you are referring to is most likely the one that
actually appears after you redirect.  If so, that means the solution I
mentioned a minute ago won't work.  I'm going to bed now.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com