I got a new problem with this.  The browser loses focus.

Please suggest what   I can do to retain focus at selected element.  here
again my jquery

$(document).ready(function(){

$("a.showHidePrograms").live('click', function(){
                                                                   var $div=
$(this).parent().next("div");

if($div.attr("class") == 'hide'){

$div.attr("class","show");
                                                                   }else{

$div.attr("class","hide");
                                                                   }

$(this).focus();
                                                       });
                                                    });

I tried adding .focus()  method but did not work.