I haven't looked at it in detail, but you shouldn't be doing that
removeAll() and setList() stuff - it comes from a lack of using Models
properly - which is the most common mistake I see in Wicket users.  Instead,
you should give the ListView constructor an instance of some
IModel<List<SelectableValue>>.  Then simply add your new selectable value to
whatever list that model is getting it's data from.  The ListView will
auto-magically repaint everything correctly.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com