Is your servlet container listening directly to port 80?  If not, do the
forwarding via a proxy on whatever you are using as a frontend.  In that
frontend, have it rewrite the URLs (i.e. mod_proxy and mod_rewrite).

Otherwise, can you have your app mounted on "/"?

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com