Oh, of course! Sorry I was mistakenly assuming we'd use "/*" which would
match everything but if we use the non wild card "/" then that will only
do an exact match and other URLs with /content etc., will still be able
to match their own separate patterns and redirect to their appropriate
filters/sevlets.