Hey all,

I just had a long debugging session regarding the difference between these
two lines in a WebPage:

add(component).setVisible(getUser() != null); // Typo
add(component.setVisible(getUser() != null));

The first processes the page and very silently returns a completely empty
Response object to the browser.  The second is what I meant to do, but the
mistake was hard to discover.

Per a post in 2006
(http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Nice-stupid-thing-page-setVisible-false-td1898368.html),
the decision was made regarding this behavior, but is setting a Page's
visibility common enough to do so without warning?  Perhaps a log.warn?

Thanks!

Jake