I use Eclipse and the Subversive SVN plugin.  I did a checkout into a new
Project of
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicketstuff-core/inmethod-grid-parent

After I made my changes I used the Create Patch option within Eclipse to
generate the patches that I supplied.  If using a similar setup, you should
be able to use the Eclipse Apply Patch feature to update the source again or
use your own preferred method.

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Douglas Ferguson <doug...@douglasferguson.us