Thanks.

Another question for you...

I have a few columns that I want to be fixed at the beginning of the table.
There is a "setReorderable(false);" which will prevent you from being able to
drag it around, but there is nothing to prevent you from moving another column
in front of the "fixed" one.

I think I'll have to update the js to get the behavior. Let me know if I'm
missing something.

D/