Hi folks,

I'm trying to write a page that displays search results. The page contains a
form allowing the user to input search criteria. It also displays the list
of results with links for paging back and forth through the result set.

I'm having a bit of trouble because the pageParameters coming from the form
can be in conflict with the pageParameters coming from the paging navigation
links.

For example:
A user enters a name in the form, submits it and the results are displayed.
If they then use the paging navigation link to display the second page, the
query parameters will contain the name first entered in the form. If the
user enters a new name in the form and submits it again, the page parameters
will contain both names.

So the question is, when I submit the form, how do I ignore any
pageParameters that weren't actually from the form?

Cheers,
Kevin