Hi guys ...

I have the same little issue and don't know how to resolve this ...
I work on 2 really big projects
One is a newspaper web site and other is more of a b2b application.
So for newspaper web site, showing all kinds of news and stuff I'm trying
with 1 page approach.
Reasons:
- loads of sub pages in navigation (like 100 - 200 pages and counting) . so
making so many classes and markup is nonsense (or let's say .. I'd rather
SHOOT myself in a foot)
- layouts change just a little bit on every page, so having 100-200
different layout files is crazy

B2B application is not that complicated .. it has fixed number of pages and
several "billion" different components ..

When I was working with PHP, years ago, we had a simple framework for
creating our web pages. BUT the idea was a bit more simpler ...
We had a page layout with panels ( to say it the wicket way, cause we called
them placeholders) representing header, footer, and content columns. In
those panels we rendered different components (news, article, navigation ..)
.
We dynamically read from configuration what layout to use for a singe page
and what components to load to it's panels. We also made a simple managing
page, so it was possible to simply define everything there.

And now I have to do this in wicket. I need to change page layout markup
file( since markup files will have my panels defines). So if someone can
tell me how to do that, I would really appreciate it.

please note that I'm only starting to use wicket and consider me as a 2 week
wicket noob.

Kind regards

Armando