2010/7/15 amit1400158 <ade...@qasource.com>

> Is it favourable to develop android application in wicket or to use android
> sdk or any other framework??

as with so many other questions: it depends and there is no easy answer to
that.
There probably already have been written ephic papers on that subject.

Short answer that would come to my mind is. If you choose to develop a
webapplication using a servlet based framework like wiket you pbrobably
don't have to go far out our way.

On the other hand if you develop a andrdoid native app, it is possible to
come up with a user interface that gives a much better experiance to the
user. But still a server for the information you want to handle on the
device needs to be developed.

Either way, go ahead and have fun,

mf