Hi,

I'm using a ModalWindow with Panel content inside containing a form that
should edit a data for existing objects. From the parent page I'm accessing
the Modal window content to send an Java instance object containing values
that will set the initial values in the form, then I call a show() method to
show a modal window. The problem is that in the form I'm using two jQuery UI
components (slider and datepicker), and I can't find appropriate way to set
its' values.
Normally it should be changed with this javascript:
$('#slider').slider('option','value',5);
$('#datepicker').datepicker('setDate','08/31/2010');

I've tried to add this code in Panel class, and call it before or after
show() method call.

add(new AbstractBehavior(){
                        public void renderHead(IHeaderResponse response){
                                String
js="$('#slider').slider('option','value',"+sliderExpectedLevel+");";
                                response.renderJavascript(js, "updateSlider");
                        };
                });

However, this doesn't give results.
The similar panel I'm using on the other page (but this one is not in
ModalWindow) and here this is updated in appropriate way.

Do you know what is the problem here and how can I solve this?

Thanks.