Hi

Would like to know if some one has used Wicket Web Beans in their wicket
projects?

One of our requirements is to add fields at runtime and be able to render it
on the front end.

So in this case , I have no control of building the panels for some fields
that are 'yet' to be created and to infer what UI component(textfield, drop
downs, radio box)  should be rendered when I try to view those fields on the
front end. Also will I be able to add validation rules to these fields at
the same time the field is defined?

I am using Wicket as the primary framework for the web layer and hibernate
for the backend. I am hoping that this toolkit will be helpful in addressing
this requirement.

If anyone of you have used this toolkit would like to hear about your
experiences.

I am yet to embark on this path but in the meantime welcome your thoughts.

Thanks
Reg
Niv