Hi Daniel

Thank you for getting back so quickly.

I used Hibernate that maps to entities in the table.

Fields are defined by an administrator when he creates a new entity like
Study(Hibernate entity for Study). There is a standard table called Study
however if the administrator feels this new study he is creating requires
additional fields he then will do the following

Create Scenario:

1. Click a button to add new field
2. Provides the Field Name (either types it in or selects from  a list of
data dictionary fields)
3. Selects a data type from a drop down ( I have created this table with
required data types so this can be sourced)
4. Enters a value for the new field.
5. Optionally, he must be able to provide the type of control this field
will be linkedf to ( guess #4 and 5 are inter-related) or can WWB infer
this? Not sure about this part.
6. On Save - The New field meta data is stored along with the data in
another table that links to this meta data table.

View/Edit Scenario:

When a user reads or looks up this entity, it should bring back the general
fields and the custom fields that were defined. Now, the UI should be
rendered.
Will I be able to use WWB in this scenario?

I guess if I don't use WWB then, i have to stored field UI meta data along
with values in separate tables and infer this when the UI is rendered. Will
be quite a task.

Thanks for your time Dan, I was planning on playing with WWB and see if my
requirements can be met using WWB.

Reg
Niv