(Resending with some more text and less stacktrace because Apache's spam filter
did not like it the first couple of times).

Since we are using Wicket 1.4.8 portlets we have situations where the same
portlet is rendered multiple times on a page. However, under Glassfish 3 this
somehow leads to init() being called multiple times the first time a portlet
occurs on a page, and this in turn leads to the Application.init() complaining
that the mount URL has already been used (since it reuses the object). After
this one error the rendering on later refreshes goes well for portlet all
instances on any page

Is this a known error in Glassfish? Filters should only be initialized once as
far as I can read the specs... or is it an issue with some Wicket component?

Environment: Glassfish 3.0.1 on Windows XP with Liferay Portal CE 5.2.3

Sample stacktrace:

24T13:30:57.719+0200|WARNING|glassfish3.0.1|javax.enterprise.system.container.web.com.sun.enterprise.web|_ThreadID=19;_ThreadName=Thread-1;|ApplicationDispatcher[/rss-portlets]
 PWC1231: Servlet.service() for servlet RSSPortlet threw exception
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: edit is already mounted for
BookmarkablePageEncoder[page=class no.nsb.intranet.rss.wicket.pages.AddRSSPage]
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.request.WebRequestCodingStrategy.mount(WebRequestCodingStrategy.java:468)
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebApplication.mount(WebApplication.java:321)
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebApplication.mountBookmarkablePage(WebApplication.java:356)
        at
no.nsb.intranet.rss.wicket.RSSApplication.init(RSSApplication.java:24)
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.init(WicketFilter.java:719)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:259)

Med vennlig hilsen

TOR IVER WILHELMSEN
Senior systemutvikler
Arrive AS