Coming up to speed in Wicket and see some things that I don't know how to
interpret regarding generics.

First, I have a form subclass that looks like this:

    private class MyForm extends Form

Eclipse shows the following warning:

    Form is a raw type. References to generic type Form<T> should be
parameterized.

I'd like to try and understand this.  What could <T> possibly be?

Second, for some things, I'm questioning my understanding of either generics
or Wicket.  Example:

    TextField<String> foo = new TextField<String>( "foo", model );

But isn't "TextField" implying text (or a string).  Would TextField<Integer>
make sense (haven't tried it yet)?  If it makes sense, then maybe TextField
is just a bad name and TextField should be thought of as "Field"?

Just trying to get a grasp on generics in Wicket.  Maybe my grasp on
generics isn't so hot either.