Hi Korbinian,

> in fact the current is 2.1.1, but 2.0.0 is reference implementation and
> for the JPA 2.0 API it wont matter what 2.0.x it is (see scope provided
> here - just API);

actually, I meant the javax.persistence-API, which can be referenced
with eclipse:

      <dependency>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.persistence</groupId>
        <artifactId>javax.persistence</artifactId>
        <version>2.0.2</version>
      </dependency>

The current version there is 2.0.2. From the release notification:

"The javax.persistence library has been updated in our repository and in
maven.

The new version, 2.0.2, should address any issues people have had
related to some churn of previous versioned javax.persistence libraries
in our maven repository."

Best regards, --- Jan.