Hi,

two questions:

1. If I do the following all url parameters will be replaced with
?wicket:interface=:6:1:::

e.g. in the main wicket application class I do:
mount(new MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy("search", HomePage.class, new
String[]{"q"}));

in HomePage.java i do without ajax:
add(new Link("nextPage") {
  public void onClick() {
     // update some components
  }});

How can I avoid that search?q=test which correctly appears after a
search [1], will be overwritten with search?wicket:interface=:6:1::: ?
I would like that the user can copy and paste the url to a friend and he
can use the search (of course a new session is created + some parameters
lost but the q parameter is ok). So why not:
search?wicket:interface=:6:1:::&q=test

2. How can I use the HybridUrlCodingStrategy?
I am doing:
mount(new HybridUrlCodingStrategy("search", HomePage.class, true)); and
the problem is that searches containing hashes destroy the url or the
encoding does not work properly. So it writes the following url:

  search/q/#wicket.2
  instead of
  search/q/%23wicket.4

I searched through the code of that strategy but I think, that the
strategy works ok (it calls encode() when adding to url).
In the search form I am doing the appended code [1] and this works
correctly for other strategies.

Where could be my mistake? Wicket version: 1.4.9

Regards,
Peter.

[1]
Form form = new Form("searchform") {
   public void onSubmit() {
      PageParameters params = new PageParameters();
      if (query != null && !query.isEmpty())
           params.add("q", query);

      setResponsePage(HomePage.class, params);
   }};