Martin,

thanks for the support in the tickets btw :-)

two minor migration questions (when using 1.5-M2.1)

1. When I mount my homepage via:
getRootRequestMapperAsCompound().add(new MountedMapper("twittersearch",
HomePage.class));
and I am querying webapp/?test I got a directory listing - is this
intended behaviour?

2. I am doing a lot of
String str = pageParameters.getString("q");
if(str != null && !str.isEmpty()) { // using str...
}

Now the method is replaced with get("q").toString() and when dealing
with optional parameters it now looks a lot more verbose:
StringValue sv = pageParameters.get("q");
if(sv != null) {
    String str = sv.toString()
    if(!str.isEmpty()) { // using str...
Can I avoid that?