Hi Igor, thank you for your response.

I tried what you pointed. The action URL in the form is correctly replaced,
since I can see it with Firebug. And even Wicket receives the request when
pressing the submit button, but it fails on validating required fields: it
does not receive the values, neither with theFormField.getInput() (returns
"") nor theFormField.getDefaultModelObjectAsString() (returns null).
Just in case it matters, I'm trying it both with Jetty (http port:9090,
https port:8443) and with Tomcat (http port:80 -with mod_jk, https
port:443), so I modified the onComponentTag method you post and my
SecureForm class now looks like:

public class SecureForm<T> extends Form<T> {

        public SecureForm(String id) {
                super(id);
        }

        @Override
        protected void onComponentTag(ComponentTag tag) {
                super.onComponentTag(tag);
                String action = tag.getAttribute("action");
                action = RequestUtils.toAbsolutePath(action);
                action = "https" + action.substring(4);
                action = action.replace(MyApplication.get().getHttpPort(),
                                MyApplication.get().getHttpsPort());
                tag.put("action", action);

but that modification doesn't seem to be a problem since the action URL
looks OK in both cases (the port number is well replaced). Debugging with
Firebug I can see that the field values are correctly sent by POST.
More possible important info: the form is included in a Page that is NOT
annotated with @RequireHttps.

Am I missing something? Any ideas? Thank you in advance.