Thank you all for your responses.
Yes, I was thinking about that. How could I achieve that?
I'd like to be able to access the form that generated the request through
the target parameter, but it's not visible. If I could, I'd determine if
it's an instance of my custom SecureForm class and process the request
properly.
Also, I see that when the form is sent using POST, the target argument
received in the checkSecureIncoming(IRequestTarget target) method is an
instance of BookmarkablePageRequestTarget, and I can access there to the
POST parameters which get lost after the redirect, but I don't know what can
I do with them to keep them, and even more, I don't know if the things I do
there may interfer with other normal request processing. Any hints to do
that? Thanks