Von: Pedro Santos [mailto:pedros...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2010 12:37
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: Re: problem with Dropdown List

Hi Mehmet, I think you need change this line:

                        @Override
                        protected void setTDokar(TDokar dokart)
                        {
                                dokar = *docType*; -->
DocSearchPage.this.*docType
*=* *dokart;
                        }

anyway, why are you delegating the set/get model calls to
TDokarDocTypeDropDownChoice ? Won't be interest only use the parameter model to
maintain the TDokar?

Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos