Hi!

> Isn't this exactly the reason we've got CSS?

It's just the buzz, not the reality. Unfortunately often CSS "doesn't
quite cut it:
* http://blog.iconara.net/2007/09/21/the-failure-of-css/

> HTML shouldn't really be used for look&feel and the size and placement of
> components can perfectly be defined using CSS classes.

In CSS the actual nesting of components plays a big role (div inside
float inside abs top 0px ul relative etc.).

If you want a professional finish, you will often need to pull
components around the layers for different display. Even trying to
pull one component will break wicket in strict hierarchy mode.

**
Martin