For what it's worth, I agree with these sentiments.  I am not jazzed
about this whole auto hierarchy idea.  I too like the predictability
of Wicket and I don't mind staying within the confines of a strict
hierarchy.  I've kept quiet until now because I really don't have the
time to jump into this debate whole-heartedly, but I wanted to at
least let my voice be heard as one who opposes such an idea.