wtf is with all the stupid and, more importantly, broken analogies? if
you wouldve kept quiet instead of spouting all this garbage i bet a
lot more people wouldve been receptive to the idea. you are digging
your own hole. id like to think we are all practical people, so stick
to practical points. you want to help yourself? fork my branch, modify
the readme to add more examples that illustrate your pain, and create
a pull request so i can merge it in.

-igor