On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Frank Silbermann
<frank.silberm...@fedex.com> wrote:
> If the component hierarchy can be changed without changing behavior or
> semantics, then why are the components in a hierarchy to begin with?
> Why aren't all the components being moved around already siblings at the
> same level?  Does Wicket require that the order of sibling Wicket
> components match the order at which simply HTML elements appear?

You could do that, but I think Martin is trying to take it a step
further allowing you to have an arbitrary hierarchy in your markup and
just figure it out at runtime.  Wicket doesn't care what order you add
stuff to the page/component as long as they're all on the same level
within the hierarchy.