On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Martin Makundi
<martin.maku...@koodaripalvelut.com> wrote:

> Igor explained that "# Components can be queued to any container, and
> can only be added to the hierarchy that stems from that container,
> thereby solving the security requirement"
>
> https://github.com/ivaynberg/wicket/tree/component-queuing

Sorry, I was thinking for some reason that the depth-first search
through the current component's hierarchy would actually traverse into
subcomponent's markup, but I don't think it will.  It will stay within
the current component's markup looking for the matching id.  Could
fragments screw this up, since their markup is actually contained
within the markup of their parent container?