I've been playing with Wicket for a while now and i think in certain areas
(specially internal architecture) i need to still connect the dots at a
larger scale so was researching books.

"Wicket In Action" & "Enjoying Web Development with Wicket"  seem to emerge.

Wicket In Action --> Seems more conceptual (Deeper understanding)
Enjoying Web Development with Wicket --> For practical programming and
explaining existing components etc.

Anyone who has read both?
As a test I did not find the concept of "Versioning" mentioned in the TOC
atleast.

..and how come Igor hasn't written a book?, his answers are never more than
2 lines (except when he is pissed off)  heh :)

.anyway I dont mind buying both but one has to also read  them ;) [Phew i
prefer to Hack and try]
Any suggestions ?