Hello,

Thank you for promptly fixing the problem with the upload progress bar in
nested forms. I applied the fix by merging SVN changes into 1.4.13 branch
and rebuilding the JAR files.

I verified that the original problem was fixed with the patched jars.
However, here is a new problem. If I have two upload forms, then upload
initiated in the first form shows progress bar in the second form. So, if
the second form happens to be hidden (setVisible(false)), then the upload
progress bar does not show up at all.

Should I file another JIRA issue, add to the existing 3181 issue or change
my code?

Thanks