Right, that works. However, the progress bar shows up but doesn't show any
progress. It basically sits there without updating and then disappears. Am I
missing some customization steps?

What I am trying to do is to have the progress bar to be a sort of modal
dialog expanding over the outer form preventing the user from entering or
clicking nested form elements. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Alec