Hi james,

Yes from the DAO after i get the person and his Set<Phone> I map them into a
ArrayList and is set into a Value Object that is returned to the
client/caller.
On the front end I use this List to render and then update this list based
on user action. When user wants to Save/Update, i map them back into the
hibernate entity Person's Set<Phone>
and do the Save/Update.

Thanks again for the time.
Niv