Wilhelmsen Tor Iver wrote:

> The ThreadLocal objects are static, yes, but the actual objects stored
> there are per thread and thus not static.

My thoughts exactly

Wilhelmsen Tor Iver wrote:

> The Application instance is shared between all users, but in this case
> there is no user state in it, the difference is which Session class is
> used for factorizing the user Session, and which Pages are mounted (again,
> for factory purposes).

I'm not sure what exactly it is you are asking...?

I have a bunch of pages mounted(loging pages for both applications) in my
base abstract Application class's init() so both my sub Applications mount
the same pages... (could this be it?)

Also both my Application implementations specify their own home pages and
sign in pages

Could there be something wrong in my sessions?

I thought it might be some static/synchronisation issue