Hi Jeremy,

In the blog you use code as:

   1. final TextField name = new TextField("name", new
    PropertyModel(productModel, "name"));
   2. name.setRequired(true);
   3. name.add(new FeedbackPanel("nameFeedback", new
    ComponentFeedbackMessageFilter(name)));

I wonder what kind of .html do you use for that snippet ?

not HTML valid.

Sorry, for my fiddling criticism. I know this is not the main topic of the
blog article ;-)