Hello, I have a product published on a page, and users can ask the
owner of this product a question. Only the owner can then answer it.

A product can have many questions. But each question only has one
answer, which is answered by the owner.

What I am trying to do is have a listView listing all of the questions
users have made, and next to each one, a textField and a button for
the owner of the product to answer it.

So, it there are 5 unanswered questions, there would be 5 different
textFields with 5 different buttons next to it. The owner would then
have the choice to answer each one of them separately.

How can I develop this? Since I want the answer button only to refer
to the textField next to it, not the whole form, and I don't know
before hand how many textFields and buttons I will need. They would
have to be loaded dynamically, depending on the amount of new
questions that were made.

Thanks.