Hi,

my complete setUp looks like this:

@Before
    public void setUp() {
        MworldWicketApplication wicketWebApp = new MworldWicketApplication()
{

            ApplicationContext ctx = new XmlWebApplicationContext();

            @Override
            public void init() {
                addComponentInstantiationListener(new
SpringComponentInjector(this, ctx, true));
            }
        };

        tester = new WicketTester(wicketWebApp);
        pageParams = new HashMap<String, String>();
    }

So the wickettester instance is created after the Appllication class is
overriden. Even if I extract the wickettester creation from setup and will
make it in each test (it is actually the same) I have the same problem.

After debuggin the tests I have seen that my appcontext instance was created
and the .xml file was correctly recognized :( But I still get the
exception...