Hi,

2011/2/9 Dmitriy Neretin <dmitriy.nere...@googlemail.com>

> Thank you it finally works! :)

Great!

> But what I still don't understand: the problem appeared after I inserted
> following in the custom session constructor:
>
> InjectorHolder.getInjector().inject(this);
>
> And why it worked with only one WicketTester constructor parameter (new
> MyApplication)? And after Spring integration there schould be 2 parameters?

Only spring's XmlWebApplicationContext needed the real web app resources
(the WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml file) wicket itself did not. So without
injection nothing was using it.

P.S. My assertion for ServletContext looks like this:

> Assert.assertNotNull(tester.getServletSession().getServletContext().getContext("WEB-INF/web.xml"));

You are right. tester.getServletContext() is only available in 1.5, not in
1.4.

Attila