Hi,

I don't really understand why you have two xxxApplication.java for only two
links.
In my mind, I would make only one xxxApplication.java for both pages.

But I assume is for test purpose about sharing connection information
between two (or more) distinct applications.
This problem is common : Single Sign On (SSO).
IMHO, you may share cookies and check if the user is connected to the other
application(s) thru web services.
Googling for "single sign on wicket" bring me the following link :
http://www.jumpingbean.co.za/blogs/mark/wicket-tomcat-form-based-authentication

A Struts or an other Wicket application should work in the same way.

May anyone confirm this ?

Regards,
--
Isammoc