Hello everyone,

So I feel there is something I am overlooking in all my work on this.  I
have a Wicket 1.4/Spring2.5.6/hibernate 3.2/ app that I cannot get quite
right.  I have a SortableDataProvider that I am trying to populate by:

public class ABCTablePanel extends Panel {

  public ABCTablePanel (String id) {
    super(id);
    ABCProvider abcProvider = new ABCProvider();
    DefaultDataTable table = new DefaultDataTable("abctable", getColumns(),
abcProvider , 10);

    add(table);
  }

private List<IColumn<Abc>> getColumns() {
      List<IColumn<Abc>> result = new
ArrayList<IColumn<Abc>>();
      result.add( new PropertyColumn(new Model("Abc Description"),
"AbcDescription",
 "AbcDescription" ));
       result.add( new DatePropertyColumn(new Model("Abc Date"), AbcDate",
 "AbcDate" ));

Then my provider:
public class AbcProvider extends SortableDataProvider {

private List list = new ArrayList( );
    private SortableDataProviderComparator comparator = new
SortableDataProviderComparator( );
    @SpringBean
    private AbcManager abcManager = null;

    public AbcProvider( ) {
        // The default sorting
        setSort( "abc.abcDescription", true );
    }

     public void refresh( List list ) {
        list.clear( );
        list.addAll( abcManager.getAllGaps( ) );
    }

    @Override
    public Iterator iterator( int first, int count ) {
        getAllAbcs( );  // method that calls a  manager, calling hibernate,
and populates "list"
        List newList = new ArrayList( list );

        // Sort the data
        Collections.sort( newList, comparator );

        // Return the data for the current page - this can be determined
only after sorting
        return newList.subList( first, first + count ).iterator( );

    }
    @Override
    public IModel model( final Abc object ) {
        return new AbstractReadOnlyModel( ) {
            @Override
            public AbcgetObject( ) {
                return (Abc) object;
            }
        };
    }

When I run this all appears well, except the call is never made to populate
the table. I just get "No Records Found" beneath my column names, and the
debug points are never hit when I refresh or load the page.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.